Looking for instructions for a LEGO® chicken? You’re in the right place. We’re going to build a hen to go with the previous rooster. You’ll find the full, step-by-step, instructions below to build a LEGO® chicken.
This chicken is part of the Farm Animals set.
You can also purchase a downloadable PDF version of these instructions for just £1.00 (ex. VAT) from our Etsy store.
Before we get started, please help by pinning this pin. Thank you!
How To Build A LEGO® Chicken
Chicken Built With LEGO® Bricks: Step-By-Step Instructions
List of pieces required:
This LEGO® chicken uses a total of 19 pieces. The image above shows each individual piece.
Here’s the detail; the quantity, colour, description, and order ID number of each required LEGO® piece.
- 2 x Bright Orange: Plate 2X3 – ID#4125278/3021
- 2 x Reddish Brown: Slope, Inverted 45° 2X2 – ID#4211221/3660
- 2 x Reddish Brown: Brick 1X2 – ID#4211149/3004
- 1 x New Dark Red: Slope 45° 2X2 – ID#4609925/3039 (or use Reddish Brown: ID#4211202/3039)
- 2 x Reddish Brown: Slope, Curved 2X1 – ID#6069984/11477
- 2 x Reddish Brown: Brick, Modiﬁed 1X1 with 1 Stud on 1 Side – ID#6062574/87087
- 2 x Reddish Brown: Plate, Modiﬁed 1X2 with 1 Stud with Grove and Inside Stud Holder (Jumper) – ID#6092590/15573
- 1 x Reddish Brown: Slope 30 1X2X2/3 – ID#6035291/85984
- 1 x Bright Red: Plate, Modiﬁed 1X1 with Clip Light Thick Ring – ID#4632572/4081b
- 1 x Bright Red: Plate 1X2 – ID#302321/3023
- 1 x Bright Red: Brick, Modiﬁed 1X2 with Studs on 1 Side – ID#6019155/11211
- 2 x Tile, Round 1X1 with Black Eye Closed with Eyelashes Pattern – ID#6284604/19241
You may choose to substitute the suggested colours for other Hen like colours. For example, White, Sand Yellow, Medium Nougat, or Dark Orange. Use the full ID Numbers above to search and order the suggested LEGO® pieces, or use the numbers after / to search for other colours of the same pieces.
Now let’s start building!
Step 1. Start with a Bright Orange 2X3 Plate for the chicken’s feet.
Step 2. Take the two inverted 45° 2X2 Slope pieces, and attach them, flat side against flat side, towards the back of the previous Plate piece.
Step 3. Take the New Dark Red 45° 2X2 Slope, and attach it over the front piece. Then attach the two Reddish Brown Modified 1X1 Bricks behind it with the studs facing out to the sides, and attach one of the 1X2 Bricks onto the back.
Step 4. Attach the other Bright Orange 2X3 Plate over the front 4 studs, and attach the Reddish Brown 1X2X2/3 Slope piece behind it, with the highest point of the slope at the back.
Step 5. Connect the two eyes to the Bright Red Modified 1X2 Brick, and attach it to the middle studs of the previous Orange piece. Then attach the other Reddish Brown 1X2 Brick piece behind it.
Step 6. Attach the two Reddish Brown Modiﬁed 1X2 Plates with single Studs over each of the previous pieces, so that the studs line up in between the eyes.
Step 7. Connect the Bright Red Modified 1X1 Plate with Ring to the 1X2 Plate. Attach this to the studs on the top of the head, with the ring piece facing forward.
Step 8. Finally, attach the two Reddish Brown Curved 2X1 Slope pieces to the studs on either side for the wings.
Congratulations! You have now completed your LEGO® Chicken.
Complete LEGO® Instructions
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter, here.
© Copyright Toy Brick Corner, Samuel & Ling Ryan – All Rights Reserved