Looking for a LEGO® goose tutorial? Search no more! Scroll down to find our free, step-by-step, instructions on how to build a LEGO® goose.
This goose is part of the Farm Animals set.
You can also purchase a downloadable PDF version of these instructions for just £1.00 (ex. VAT) from our Etsy store.
Before we get started, please help by pinning this pin. Thank you!
How To Build A LEGO® Goose
Goose Built With LEGO® Bricks: Step-By-Step Instructions
List of pieces required:
This LEGO® goose uses a total of 20 pieces. The image above shows each individual piece.
Below is a detailed list of the quantity, colour, description, and order ID number of each required LEGO® piece.
- 2 x Bright Orange: Plate 2×3 – ID#4125278/3021
- 1 x White: Plate 2×3 – ID#302101/3021
- 2 x White: Slope, Inverted 45° 2×2 – ID#366001/3660
- 1 x White: Slope, 45° 2×2 – ID#303901/3039
- 2 x White: Plate 1×2 – ID#302301/3023
- 1 x White: Tile 1×2 – ID#306901/3069b
- 2 x White: Slope 30 1x2x2/3 – ID#4547489/85984
- 2 x White: Brick 1×2 – ID#300401/3004
- 2 x White: Tile, Round 1×1 with Eye and Pupil Pattern – ID#6001609/98138pb007
- 1 x White: Brick, Modified 1×2 with Studs on 1 Side- ID#6058177/11211
- 4 x White: Brick, Modified 1x2x1 1/3 with Curved Top- ID#609101/6091
Let’s start building!
Step 1. Start with a Bright Orange 2×3 Plate piece as the feet.
Step 2. Attach the 2 Inverted Slope pieces, back to back, over the hind 4 studs.
Step 3. Attach the White 2×3 Plate over the front 6 studs, and one of the normal 1×2 Bricks over the back 2 studs.
Step 4. Take 2 of the Modified Bricks with Curved Tops, and connect them over the short edges of one of the 1×2 Plate pieces to create the wings. Attach this in front of the back Brick piece.
Step 5. Attach the Sloped 2×2 piece to the front, with the sloped edge facing forward.
Step 6. Attach the Sloped Tile piece to the back with the slope facing inwards for the tail feathers, and finish off the back with the flat 1×2 Tile piece.
Step 7. Attach the 1×2 Brick onto the remaining 2 studs for the neck.
Step 8. Attach the back of the other Bright Orange 2×3 Plate to the neck for the bill.
Step 9. Take the Modified Brick with 2 Studs on 1 Side and connect the eyes, and attach this to the middle 2 studs. Attach the other 1×2 Plate to the back 2 studs.
Step 10. Attach the 2 remaining Modified Bricks with Curved Tops to smooth off the head, connecting them to the top of the eyes Brick and the back 1×2 Plate.
Step 11. Connect the remaining Sloped Tile to the top of the head, with the slope facing forward.
Congratulations! You have now completed your LEGO® Goose.
Complete LEGO® Instructions
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter, here.
© Copyright Toy Brick Corner, Samuel & Ling Ryan – All Rights Reserved