Looking for instructions for a LEGO® pig? Look no more! You’ll find the full, step-by-step, instructions on how to build a LEGO® pig below.
This pig is part of the Farm Animals set.
You can also purchase a downloadable PDF version of these instructions for just £1.00 (ex. VAT) from our Etsy store.
Before we get started, please help by pinning this pin. Thank you!
How To Build A LEGO® Pig
Pig Built With LEGO® Bricks: Step-By-Step Instructions
List of pieces required:
This LEGO® pig uses a total of 20 pieces. The image above shows each individual piece.
Below is a detailed list of the quantity, colour, description, and order ID number of each required LEGO® piece.
- 2 x Bright Purple: Plate 2×4 – ID#6056263/3020
- 1 x Bright Purple: Plate 2×3 – ID#6060801/3021
- 3 x Bright Purple: Plate 1×2 – ID#6057387/3023
- 1 x Bright Purple: Tile 2×2 – ID#6054406/3068b
- 1 x Bright Purple: Brick, Modified 1x2x1 2/3 with Studs on 1 Side – ID#6132426/22885
- 1 x Bright Purple: Brick 1×2 – ID#4621545/3004
- 4 x Bright Purple: Slope, Inverted 45° 2×1 – ID#4622743/3665
- 2 x White: Tile, Round 1×1 with Black Eye with Pupil Partially Closed Pattern – ID#6099548/98138pb027
- 1 x Bright Purple: Tile 1×2 – ID#6056381/3069b
- 4 x Bright Purple: Brick, Modified 1x2x1 1/3 with Curved Top- ID#6056413/6091
Let’s start building!
Step 1. Arrange the four Inverted Slope pieces into pairs, with the slopes facing inwards. These will become the pig’s legs.
Step 2. Secure the slope pieces into place with one of the 2×4 Plates.
Step 3. Attach the 2×3 Plate over the front 6 studs.
Step 4. Attach the other 2×4 Plate over the previous 2×3 Plate, so that it overhangs at the front.
Step 5. Attach two of the Modified Curved Top Bricks to the back, over the edge of the 2×4 Plate and in the space left earlier, so that the curved tops create the rounded pig’s bottom. Attach one of the 1×2 Plates just in front of the curved pieces.
Step 6. Attach the 2×2 Tile piece over the previous pieces to smooth off the pig’s back.
Step 7. Attach the 1×2 Brick to the back 2 studs remaining.
Step 8. Attach the other two Modified Curved Top Bricks on top of the previous 1×2 Brick, with the curves facing each other, so that the studded sections overhang the sides, to form the pig’s ears.
Step 9. Take the Modified Brick with 4 Studs on 1 Side and connect the eyes to the top 2 studs. Attach this to the remaining 2 studs of the 2×4 Plate piece.
Step 10. Attach the 1×2 Tile to the top of the previous eyes piece, to smooth off the head.
Step 11. Connect the remaining two 1×2 Plate pieces together, and attach them to the 2 studs below the eyes for the pig’s snout.
Congratulations! You have now completed your LEGO® Pig.
Complete LEGO® Instructions
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter, here.
© Copyright Toy Brick Corner, Samuel & Ling Ryan – All Rights Reserved